Attending the AI for Good Global Summit? We’re looking forward to having you. Here’s some information below to help you get the most out of the event.
Online registration is free but mandatory. Once registered you can obtain your event badge which is needed to enter the venue. You can pick it up at the location and times detailed below. Please bring government photo ID and your registration confirmation email.
Varembé Conference Centre (CCV)
13 rue de Varembé, CH – 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
- 24 May: 15:30 – 17:30
- 25 – 26 May: 09:30 – 12:30 and 14:00 – 17:00
- 27 May: 09:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 18:00
- 28 May: 07:00 – 17:00
- 29 May: 08:00 – 17:00
- 30 – 31 May: 08:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00
[Important] Skip the long lines on Tuesday and get a good seat! Guests based in Geneva or arriving early are strongly encouraged to pick up their event badges from Friday 24 May until Monday 27 May.
Once you have your event badge you can cross the street to enter the venue and go through the security controls.
CICG has a coffee bar on level 0 and a self-service restaurant on level 1. More coffee and food stations will be located throughout the venue.
Purchases are in Swiss francs. CICG accepts cash and credit cards. Euros and US Dollar bank notes (and not coins) are also accepted but please note that change will
be given back in Swiss francs.
Your stay in Geneva
ITU has agreements with a number of Geneva hotels to offer preferential rates to ITU delegates. You can found out how to book here.
You can access CICG easily by public transport. Find out more information here.
• Anyone arriving at Geneva Airport can obtain a free ticket (for immediate use) for 80 minutes travel on the Geneva transport system. The ticket machine is located just before the customs control area.
• If you are staying at a hotel, the establishment will offer you the Geneva Transport Card that allows you to use public transport in Geneva free of charge during your stay.
A bank is situated across the street from the CICG (Chemin Louis-Dunant 17b, 1202 Geneva). Currency exchanges and other services are available from Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 (opens at 10:00 on Mondays). The bancomat is open all week 00:00-24:00.
CICG Infirmary: Level -1
CICG Nurse: +41 22 791 93 02
Emergency phone numbers:
Life-threatening emergencies (to call for an ambulance): 144
© ITU 2019 All Rights Reserved