Meet the Africa-based AI start-up innovations
* Register (or log in) to the AI4G Neural Network to add this session to your agenda or watch the replay
This AI for Good Innovation Factory pitching session is focused on highlighting innovation in the African region. This competition is open to start-ups based in Africa, that are using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced algorithms applied to the challenges related to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Co-hosted by AI Media, a trade publication focused on Africa-based AI innovations, and in partnership with the Adanian Labs, an Africa-based startup accelerator, and with FINCA Ventures, an impact investor focused mainly on African start-ups, this session aims to highlight successful start-ups that are making a sustainable impact using AI products, development and/or services.
This session is the second in our series of global start-up pitching sessions. Learn more about the Innovation Factory pitching competition throughout 2022, leading up to the Innovation Factory Grand Finale in December 2022.
Benefits for startups
The Winner Receives
- 1x FREE Start-up booth 2mx2m at AI Expo Africa 2022
- 1x speaking slot at AI Expo Africa 2022
- 2x VIP tickets to full show & programme, catering and opening night gala event
- 4 x Ad placements in Synapse Magazine (single Ad format only to be run each quarter)
NOTE – Flights / travel and accommodation are for their account
- Grand Finale Demo Day ticket
- Featured Startup in the Innovation Factory Exhibition on the AI for Good Neural Network
- AWS credits (up to $5,000)
The Top Three teams receive:
- Mentoring + investment opportunities + access to partner network from FINCA Ventures + Adanian Labs
- Business match-making opportunities with the potential UN partners