– Leading emerging technologies portfolio of the ‘Financial Services for the Poor’ team at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
– Senior technologist with 12+ years of research experience in the semiconductor industry spanning 6 technology nodes
– Intel Achievement Award (2013) “For the demonstration of novel interconnect materials which enable aggressive density scaling for the 10-nm node”
– Intel assignee to the Netherlands from the Quantum Computing group leading development of multi-qubit single electron-spin based quantum devices
– Chair of Strategic Research Sectors (Advanced patterning, Reliability and Interconnects) tasked with defining, funding and guiding research projects across universities, consortia and industry
– 100+ publications and patents in the fields of semiconductor fabrication, quantum computing, materials science, applied chemistry and device performance.
– Ph.D. in Physical Organic Chemistry from Cornell University (2006), Ithaca, New York