Ethical AI for Good – how can your government achieve it?
In partnership with
In our 2-hour workshop on October 29, Capgemini’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) experts and leaders from the public sector will showcase tangible client success stories that have been delivered in a public sector context and demonstrate how your government can achieve ethical AI.
Following the introduction, our workshop will take you on a two-part journey. The breakout sessions will be supported by moderators and include a Q&A exchange.
Speakers, Panelists and Moderators
ANNE-LAURE THIEULLENT Vice President, Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Group Offer LeaderCapgemini Group
PIERRE-ADRIEN HANANIAAI for Public Sector, Group Offer LeaderCapgemini GroupPierre-Adrien Hanania leads the AI in Public Sector offer at Capgemini and hence focuses on how the right use of data can help organizations deliver augmented public services to the citizens. Based in Berlin, Pierre-Adrien previously worked for various European think tanks and graduated in European Affairs at Sciences Po Paris.
- 14:00 - 14:15
- INTRODUCTION – #PublicGoesAI
- In the virtual plenary, Capgemini’s Perform AI leaders will provide context for how technology, policy, and values must come together to achieve impactful strategies.
Speakers:ANNE-LAURE THIEULLENT , PIERRE-ADRIEN HANANIA
- 14:15 - 15:00
- BREAKOUT SESSION 1 – #AIEthics
- In the first breakout session, participants can join their preferred virtual room for further discussions on the following topics that surround ethical AI: Human agency and oversight, Data Privacy, Accountability & Explainability, Transparency, and Non-discrimination.
- 15:15 - 16:00
- BREAKOUT SESSION 2 – #AI4SDGs
- In the second breakout session, participants can join their preferred virtual room for further discussions on the following topics regarding AI and SDGs: Environment and Mobility, Zero hunger and Food sustainability, Health, AI and Information, Quality education, Justice.