Meet the Robotics for Good start-ups advancing sustainable development – 1st Session
* Register (or log in) to the AI4G Neural Network to add this session to your agenda or watch the replay
Artificial Intelligence (AI) paired with robotic technologies offer cutting-edge solutions to societal challenges in numerous fields; from assistive technologies and health, smart transport, workplace safety, sustainable food production and consumption, green energy, climate change, security, equality, and more. Start-ups with robotic innovations that can help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals are invited to pitch their solution for the new AI for Good competition, Robotics for Good Innovation Factory.
Join the Robotics for Good Innovation Factory event on 7 November, the first in a series of global start-up pitching sessions to find the most promising solutions using AI and robotics to solve sustainable development challenges. Watch the top entrepreneur finalists present their innovative AI-powered and SDG-driven robotics solutions to internationally renowned AI and robotics experts.
Benefits for start-ups
The Winner of the session receives:
- AI for Good Innovation Factory Grand Finale ticket at the AI for Good Global Summit 2024 (30-31 May 2024)
- VIP Pass to attend the AI for Good Global Summit 2024 (30-31 May 2024)
- Exhibition booth at the AI for Good Global Summit 2024 (30-31 May 2024)
- Pitching opportunity in the Robotics for Good Stage at the AI for Good Global Summit 2024 (30-31 May 2024)
- Travel support from KUKA to participate at the AI for Good Global Summit 2024 (30-31 May 2024)
- Exhibition booth and General Pass at the World AI Cannes Festival 2024 (8-10 February 2024)
- 1-year residency (with the option of extension) at MassRobotics
- Featured Start-up in the Innovation Factory Exhibition on the AI for Good Neural Network
- Exclusive follow-up Mentoring from judges after the session
- Networking opportunities with the UN and other potential business partners
WHAT IS ROBOTICS FOR GOOD INNOVATION FACTORY?
Robotics for Good as part of the AI for Good Innovation Factory is a series of pitching sessions open to any innovative start-ups developing intelligent autonomous systems to accelerate progress toward the Sustainable Development Goals. Intelligent autonomous systems are developed by integrating AI with robotics. This powerful combination enhances the capabilities of robots by enabling them to analyze, learn and self-improve without having to be programmed in a classical way.
AI for Good Innovation Factory is an UN-led pitching platform to help start-ups grow and scale their innovative AI-powered and SDG-driven solutions, by connecting them to potential business partners, investors, governments, big IT companies and more.
For those who are seeking ground-breaking solutions from start-ups, it is an excellent platform to explore opportunities to meet promising ventures and collaborators.
Learn more about the Robotics for Good Innovation Factory pitching competition throughout 2023-24, leading up to the Grand Finale in May 2024.