Explore startups making our cities safe, clean and sustainable
* Register (or log in) to the AI4G Neural Network to add this session to your agenda or watch the replay
This AI for Good Innovation Factory kick-off is the first in a series of global start-up pitching sessions to find the most promising solutions using AI to solve sustainable development challenges.
This competition is open to any innovative start-ups using artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced algorithms to improve safety, health conditions and environmental issues in cities and communities. Focused on any of these issues related to urban living, start-ups must demonstrate their impact on the Sustainable Development Goals.
Sustainable Cities is the United Nations’ SDG 11. Last year, it was one of the top SDGs tackled by start-ups who applied for the Innovation Factory. This session would like to further explore solutions for cities.
Learn more about the Innovation Factory pitching competition throughout 2022, leading up to the Innovation Factory Grand Finale in December 2022.
Benefits for startups
The winner will receive:
– Innovation Factory Grand Finale Demo Day ticket
– 1 free annual subscription and personalized support for FounderTribes matchmaking app
– Featured Startup in the Innovation Factory Exhibition on the AI for Good Neural Network
The Top two teams will receive:
– 1-month free subscription for FounderTribes matchmaking app
– Follow-up Mentoring from judges after the session
– Networking opportunities with the UN and other potential business partners
If you are a startup with novel AI solutions, please apply here.
This live event includes a 30-minute networking event hosted on the AI for Good Neural Network. This is your opportunity to ask questions, interact with the panelists and participants and build connections with the AI for Good community.