How to register
An ITU user account is required to register your interest in the AI for Good Global Summit. Anyone who is from a country that is a member of ITU may register their interest in the Summit. Participation in the event will be free of charge, however seats are limited. Registration will be carried out exclusively online. Due to the high demand for this event, we highly recommend that you register early, taking into account that requests will be processed on a first come, first serve basis, with priority being given to ITU members, invited experts and special guests of partner organizations.
Already have an ITU user account?
1. Log-in and complete the form to register for the AI for Good Global Summit 2019.
- TIES access is not necessary to register.
- Indicate whether you will be participating on-site or remotely.
- Please note that visa assistance is only available for ITU members.
2. You will receive a confirmation email that you have been registered to the AI for Good Global Summit, 28-31 May 2019, Geneva, Switzerland.
Not an ITU member? Don’t have an account?
1. Visit the ITU User Account Log-in page and select “I am a new user”.
- If your organization is an ITU member, select the right category (NB – the Academia bullet is only for Academia members).
- If your organization is not an ITU member, choose “Non ITU members”,
2. Fill in the rest of the information. Once completed, you will immediately receive an email to activate your ITU user account.
3. Log-in and complete the form to register for the AI for Good Global Summit 2019.
4. You will receive a confirmation email that you have been registered to the AI for Good Global Summit, 28-31 May 2019, Geneva, Switzerland.
© ITU 2019 All Rights Reserved