Frequently Asked Questions
1. My organization is not an ITU member. Can I still attend?
Yes. You can find out more here
2. Is there visa support available and what is the process?
Visa support is available to ITU members. If you are a part of an ITU member organization, please click “I request support in obtaining a visa” when filling out the registration form and then complete the rest of the form.
3. My ITU account is locked. What should I do?
Please make sure to activate your account using the confirmation email you received right after creating your account (it may be in your spam folder).
1. Where is the event being held?
The event will be held at Conference Centre Geneva (CICG), 17 rue de Varembé, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
2. What is the event agenda?
The event agenda will be posted on the website soon. You can stay updated by following the Summit’s social media.
3. I am interested in contributing to the Summit. How can I get involved?
You can find out how to get involved here
4. Will there be live-streaming of the Summit?
Yes. More information will be posted closer to the Summit.